The Global Glass Packaging Market was valued at US$ 53.61 billion in 2016, according to a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. Increasing alcoholic beverages and beer packaging end-use industry to meet the demand from ever increasing population, and the consumer and industry preference for the use of glass products to keep consumables safe is surging demand for glass packaging market. Glass packaging are made from sustainable materials such as soda, lime, silica, and others. The glass products derived from these sources are completely recyclable and can be reused to make into new products as well. The plastics bottles used for packaging are very harmful, and leads to lot of chemical interaction with the consumables. Thus, the glass bottles are the ideal packaging option for alcoholic & soft beverages and beer manufacturers, as they have the ability to keep the consumable safe, and healthy for a longer period of time. There are various types of glass used for packaging such as Type I, Type II, Type III, and Type IV glasses. Type I and Type III glass are most widely preferred for packaging in food, different beverages, and pharmaceutical end-users.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/187610
The global glass packaging market is segmented into various end-use industries namely alcoholic beverages (except beer), beer, food items & soft beverages, pharmaceuticals, and others. Alcoholic beverages (except beer) is the largest end-use industry segment, followed by beer. The alcoholic beverages and beer are experiencing rapid growth in Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. The wine and spirit manufacturers are widely preferring the attractive shape glass bottles for packaging. Adding to this, the beer manufacturing companies are only relying on glass bottles due to their ability to keep the liquid safe for a longer period of time even after non-refrigeration. Hence, the huge consumption of glass packaging in alcoholic beverages and beer end-use industry is fueling the growth of glass packaging market. Also, in pharmaceuticals industries, the product protection and safety are of the utmost importance. Owing to this, the inert material, namely, glass is the most ideal packaging option for the pharmaceutical industry, as glass packaging safeguards contents from oxygen ingress and cross-contamination, hence providing the ultimate protection. This in turn is coupling the growth of glass packaging over the following decade.
Key takeaways of the market:
• Asia-Pacific is projected to be the largest region in global glass packaging market. The region has accounted for around 38.5% share of overall glass packaging market in 2016, in terms of revenue. The market in this region is expected to be primarily driven by rampant consumption of glass packaging in alcoholic beverages, and beer end-use industries. The increasing population, increasing production due to economical raw material cost, and rise in the standard of living are the major factors for positioning Asia-Pacific as the largest market for glass packaging. Whiskies, beer, brandy, cognac and local spirits in glass bottles are experiencing a particularly sharp increase in ASEAN, China and India countries owing to largely country-specific factors. Local spirits are particularly dynamic in China, where baijiu is widely purchased and is set to account for the strongest unit volume growth in Asia-Pacific region. Also, alcohol is now most widely accepted in Indian culture. This is due to various communal changes which are enabling brand owners to make their products more widely available through retail expansion, especially in more remote rural areas. Adding to this, a well-established returnable glass bottle system in India, which involves low-income earners retrieving empty glass bottles, also favors glass.
Enquire here get customization & check discount, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/187610
• Europe is expected to emerge as the second-largest market over the forecast period. The sudden rise in beer consumption, technological advancements in France and Germany, growing pharmaceuticals industry, and rising preference of attractive shape glass bottles by spirit and wine manufacturers are the major driving factors for the growth of the glass packaging market in the region. Also, Europe is one of the largest region in the manufacturing of wine, which in turn is coupling the growth of glass packaging in the region.
• North America is the third largest region in global glass packaging market in 2016. The market in the region is expected to grow at a steady pace through 2025. The declining beer consumption in the region is the major factor for the steady growth. However, there is a moderate growth in the alcoholic beverages (except beer) would be the key factor in maintaining pace over the following decade in the region. Furthermore, the growing pharmaceutical industry is also paving its way in maintaining moderate growth for the glass packaging market in the region.
• In the following years, there is a key challenge which could be a key restrain factor for the growth of glass packaging market. KHS, a company based in Germany has launched an InnoPET Plasmax 20Q barrier coating system, which is specially designed for large production lines. This technology covers the inner walls polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles with a wafer-thin protective coating of SiOx glass (pure glass). This will allow the end-users to fill sensitive products such as beer, wine and juice, into PET containers, resulting in a longer shelf life and enabling the quality, flavor and vitamin content of your bottled products to be maintained over a long period. The InnoPET 20Q can process bottles of between 0.1 and 1.5 liters in size and achieves outputs of up to 40,000 PET bottles per hour. This technology can majorly replace glass bottles from beer, wines, and soft beverages end-users due to the biodegradable or recyclable nature of PET. Owing to this, Van Pur a brewing company, based in Poland has invested on InnoPET Plasmax technology, which is the first company in Poland, and second in Europe to opt for this technology. The test results has shown good outstanding results with a shelf life up to 8 months, which is directly comparable to that beer bottled in glass. Also, the economical and cost effective aspects of this PLASMAX technology will lead to a key restraint for glass packaging over the following decade.
• Saint-Gobain S.A, Amcor, Bormioli Rocco, Ardagh Group, China Glass Holdings, Gerresheimer AG, Hindusthan National Glass & Industries, Heinz-Glass, Koa Glass, Orora Packaging Australia, Nihon Yamamura Glass, Owens-Illinois Inc., Piramal Glass and Consol Glass are some of the key players in global glass packaging market.
Some TOC points of Glass Packaging Market Report:
Market size & shares
Market trends and dynamics
Market Drivers and Opportunities
Supply and demand
Technological inventions in Glass Packaging Market
Marketing Channel Development Trend
Glass Packaging Market Positioning
To get detailed Table of Content (ToC): https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/187610
Key Reasons to Purchase:
To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Glass Packaging Market and its commercial landscape.
Assess the Glass Packaging Market production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Glass Packaging Market and its impact in the global market.
Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
In conclusion, Glass Packaging Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data which will serve as a profitable guide for all the Glass Packaging Market competitors.
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154,
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Website : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com
Visit our new website: https://www.industrychronicle.com