Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Procalcitonin Antibody Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Forecast till 2026" to its Large Report database.
Procalcitonin (PCT) is a peptide precursor of 116 amino acids produced by parafollicular cells of the thyroid and neuroendocrine cells of lungs and intestine. It is used for synthesis of hormone calcitonin, which is involved in calcium homeostasis. The level of procalcitonin in blood increases as response to bacterial infection. The level of procalcitonin in the blood stream of healthy individuals is below the limit of detection (0.01 µg/L) of clinical assays. Procalcitonin antibodies are used as biomarker that exhibits greater specificity than proinflammatory markers (e.g. cytokines) for diagnosis of patients with sepsis and bacterial infections.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/196815
Increasing adoption of procalcitonin antibody for diagnosis of sepsis and other associated disorders is major factor fueling growth of the procalcitonin antibody market. Bacterial or microbial infections results into development of sepsis, which requires effective treatment and prognostic assessment. Conventional clinical laboratory methods for diagnosis of bacterial infections are either non-specific or require longer turnaround times, which is propelling demand for procalcitonin antibodies as biomarker to detect formation of sepsis. Furthermore, procalcitonin antibodies are used for carrying out various research tests such as ELISA, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence, Immunohistochemistry, Sandwich ELISA, and Western Blot, which is driving growth of the procalcitonin antibody market.
Enquire here get customization & check discount, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/196815
Key Developments of Procalcitonin Antibody Market
Market players offer procalcitonin antibodies for wide variety of applications in order to meet increasing demand from diagnostic centers and research and development industry. In February 2017, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved use of a rapid procalcitonin test to determine if antibiotics should be started or stopped in patients with lower respiratory tract infections, such as community-acquired pneumonia and stopped in patients with sepsis. Furthermore, according to the new findings published in Critical Care Medicine, procalcitonin is an effective biomarker for infection and it can be used to determine antibiotic discontinuation in patients with suspected or confirmed sepsis, without causing adverse effects on outcomes.
Market players are engaged in developing novel diagnostics kits in order to maintain leading position in procalcitonin antibody market. In June 2018, Fujirebio Diagnostics received Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for a new procalcitonin assay to be used on its Lumipulse G1200 immunoassay platform.Key players operating in procalcitonin antibody market include Thermo Fisher, Roche Diagnostics, bioMerieux, HyTest, Wondfo, Ningbo Medicalsystem Biotechnology, Snibe, Vazyme Biotech, Getein Biotech, and Hotgen Biotech.
Some Table of Content (ToC) points of Procalcitonin Antibody Market Report:
• Procalcitonin Antibody Market Research Objective and Assumption
• Procalcitonin Antibody Market Purview - Report Description, Executive Summary, and Coherent Opportunity Map (COM)
• Procalcitonin Antibody Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis - Market Dynamics, Regulatory Scenario, Industry Trend, Merger and Acquisitions, New system Launch/Approvals, Value Chain Analysis
• Global Procalcitonin Antibody Market Name, By Regions
• Procalcitonin Antibody Market Competition by Manufacturers including Production, Share, Revenue, Average Price, Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area and Product Type.
• Procalcitonin Antibody Market industry Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis including Company Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Its Competitors.
• Procalcitonin Antibody Market Manufacturing Cost Analysis including Key Raw Materials and Key Suppliers of Raw Materials.
• Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers including Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
• Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders including Marketing Channel, Market Positioning and Distributors/Traders List.
• Market Effect Factors Analysis including Technology Progress/Risk, Consumer Needs/Customer Preference Change and Economic/Political Environmental Change.
• Procalcitonin Antibody Market Forecast including Production, Consumption, Import and Export Forecast by Type, Applications and Region.
• Research Findings and Conclusion
To get detailed Table of Content (ToC): https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/196815
Key Reasons to Purchase:
To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Procalcitonin Antibody Market and its commercial landscape.
Assess the Procalcitonin Antibody Market production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Procalcitonin Antibody Market and its impact in the global market.
Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
In conclusion, Procalcitonin Antibody Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data which will serve as a profitable guide for all the Procalcitonin Antibody Market competitors.
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154, U.S
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Website : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com
Visit our new website: https://www.industrychronicle.com