Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Particle Grade ZnO Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Forecast till 2026" to its Large Report database.
Particle grade zinc oxide is an inorganic compound that is insoluble in water. It is has wide applications in the fields of rubber, electronics, medicines, glass, coating, printing, and surface treatment. Moreover, it is used as an additive in many products including plastics, ceramics, cement, paints, ointments, adhesives, fire retardants, and first-aid tapes. These particle grade ZnO can be produced by three main processes, which include indirect process, direct process, and wet chemical process.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/196813
Major factors driving growth of particle grade ZnO market include increasing research and development activities, rising penetration of zinc oxide in various end-user industries such as rubber industry, ceramics, personal care and others, and antibacterial properties. Moreover, increasing government approval regarding the usage of zinc oxide for UV protection in skin care products and increased usage of zinc oxide in baby products is expected to boost growth of particle grade ZnO market over the forecast period.
However, toxicity due to high concentrations of zinc oxide is a major factor that is expected to restrain the growth of global particle grade ZnO market.
Enquire here get customization & check discount, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/196813
Key Developments in Particle Grade ZnO Market
Key players are adopting various strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, collaborations, partnerships, approvals, and joint ventures to retain its position in the particle grade ZnO market. On December 8, 2017, American Zinc Recycling LLC announced the purchase of its 10% stake in its wholly-owned subsidiary American Zinc Recycling Corp. by a subsidiary of Glencore plc.
In December 2017, Umicore announced that it signed an agreement to acquire Materia´s metathesis catalyst IP and business portfolio for a price of US$ 27 million. Also, Zinc Oxide LLC announced the acquisition of Zochem, a subsidiary of American Zinc Recycling LLC in 2017.
Moreover, in 2016, Zinc Oxide, LLC signed a distribution agreement with MICRO, SA DE CV. In 2017, Umicore announced that it has completed the transaction to acquire the heavy duty diesel and stationary emission control catalyst activities of Haldor Topsoe.
Some of the key players operating in the particle grade ZnO market include US Zinc, Zochem, Umicore, Chemet, Zinc Nacional, Zinc Oxide LLC, Silox, GH Chemicals, Rubamin, Grillo, Pan-Continental Chemical, Mario Pilato, Brueggemann, A-Esse, Hakusui, Seyang, Yongchang, Longli, and Zhongse.
Some Table of Content (ToC) points of Particle Grade ZnO Market Report:
• Particle Grade ZnO Market Research Objective and Assumption
• Particle Grade ZnO Market Purview - Report Description, Executive Summary, and Coherent Opportunity Map (COM)
• Particle Grade ZnO Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis - Market Dynamics, Regulatory Scenario, Industry Trend, Merger and Acquisitions, New system Launch/Approvals, Value Chain Analysis
• Global Particle Grade ZnO Market Name, By Regions
• Particle Grade ZnO Market Competition by Manufacturers including Production, Share, Revenue, Average Price, Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area and Product Type.
• Particle Grade ZnO Market industry Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis including Company Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Its Competitors.
• Particle Grade ZnO Market Manufacturing Cost Analysis including Key Raw Materials and Key Suppliers of Raw Materials.
• Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers including Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
• Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders including Marketing Channel, Market Positioning and Distributors/Traders List.
• Market Effect Factors Analysis including Technology Progress/Risk, Consumer Needs/Customer Preference Change and Economic/Political Environmental Change.
• Particle Grade ZnO Market Forecast including Production, Consumption, Import and Export Forecast by Type, Applications and Region.
• Research Findings and Conclusion
To get detailed Table of Content (ToC): https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/196813
Key Reasons to Purchase:
To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Particle Grade ZnO Market and its commercial landscape.
Assess the Particle Grade ZnO Market production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Particle Grade ZnO Market and its impact in the global market.
Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
In conclusion, Particle Grade ZnO Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data which will serve as a profitable guide for all the Particle Grade ZnO Market competitors.
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154, U.S
Tel: +1 415 871 0703